Your Bot can answer questions about your listings and engage with customers on your Facebook Business page. You can always step into a conversation if you are online and your bot will excuse themselves so you can continue the conversation yourself.
However, if you do wish to remove the bot please follow the instructions below.
1. In the First Image, I have Logged in to my Facebook as normal. If you see on the left the purple Icon saying Tim Instant Messaging is my page, I click on that to be brought to my Business Page
2. My Business Page appears as below, and the settings button is in the top right of the page beside Help
3. Click on Settings and you will be brought to the page below. On the left, there is a General Tab. You are looking for 'Messenger Platform' marked in grey 6 down from the word General
4. Click on Messenger Platform and you will be brought to the bellow page.
5. If you scroll down the right-hand side of the page, you should find a box called Subscribed apps. Which will include our IMRE logo.
Simply click the blue button saying uninstall, this will remove the bot from your Facebook Business page
- Go to the "settings" page within your Facebook page
- On the left, click on "Messenger Platform"
- In the middle of the page under Subscribed Apps, click "Uninstall" next to IMRE's app