Zapier is a web-based service that allows users to integrate the web applications they use.
And now IMRE is able to integrate with Zapier so you can easily automate your lead information and customer inquiries from your IMRE Bot to any apps you use in your business.
Below is an invitation link to use IMRE with Zapier.
IMRE Invites you to use Zapier!
You can accept this invitation if you already have an account, or by signing up from the same link
Once you have accepted, you will be prompted to create your first Zapier connection with your IMRE account.
Find out more about Zapier below. There Is a Video Link and Step By Step process below.
What is Zapier?
2. After you have clicked the 'Create this Zap' you will be asked to select a trigger. In this case, the trigger is 'New Lead' click this and Save + Continue
3. Now you will see the connect an account page.
4. Next, You will just need to connect your account. Once you click on 'Connect an account' you will be prompted to enter in your phone number and you will be sent the security number, much like when you log in to https://admin.imre.ca Once you have completed this step, hit save and continue.
5. Now that you have added your IMRE account you can click on the Test button on the right-hand side to be sure. Now click Save + Continue.
6. Once IMRE is paired with your Zapier account, you will be asked to pull in sample data to set up your Zap. You can either Skip this step or pull in a sample lead. (This will be used for testing)
7. You will now see a sample lead, if you click on the drop-down, you will be able to see the details of the lead as well as details of which bot it came from. Don't worry if this information is incorrect, it is just a sample and will change when you get new leads.
At this point, we can click Continue.
8. We're almost there. Now that we have the IMRE all setup, we just need to set up where your future leads are going to be sent.
9. Select the app that you wish to pair with, it will either appear below or you can search for it in the search bar
10. For this example, we will be pairing with Google Sheets. Once you find Google sheets, click on it and follow the next steps
11. With Google Sheets, you can create a spreadsheet so your IMRE lead information can be added to a new or pre-existing spreadsheet.
12. Click on 'Create Spreadsheet' and 'Save + Continue'.
13. Next, we need to connect your Google Sheets account.
14. Now that you've added your account, you can click on the test button to make sure, or just click save and continue
15. From here we need to select which spreadsheet you would like future lead information to be added to.
For this example, we have created a new spreadsheet and gave it the appropriate column names for the lead information.
16. Once you have selected the spreadsheet, we will need to match the lead information values with the spreadsheet column that you would like to be added to.
Fill in all the relevant details in the boxes and hit continue
18. Once you have clicked on 'Continue' you will get an opportunity to review, make sure everything is filled out correctly. Be sure to double check your Google doc and make sure all the details match. Then we can start testing the integration Click in 'Send to test' in the right-hand corner
19. The test should come back as successful at the point you should be able to see the sample lead infomation on your spreedsheet.
20. After you have clicked "Finish' you can 'turn on your Zap' Which will start the integration and notify you with a 'Zap' You can name the Zap. In this case, we have called ours 'IMRE to Google Sheets'
21. Be sure to turn on your Zap and saving or continuing to add another Zap
22. Next return to your Dashboard in the top left-hand corner of the page
23. You will be brought to your Dashboard and you will be able to see the Integration you've just created
24. Hit the drop down option beside ON to see more options like Edit and View History
25. If you click on Connected accounts towards the top of the page, you can see your connected accounts
Congratulations, you have successfully set up your Zapier and IMRE account. All future leads will be sent to your Google Spreadsheets or any other application you pair with IMRE through Zapier.